Our website facilitates payments via authorize.net, one of the leading providers of secure internet payment software in the market. You can check out their technical specs at http://www.authorizenet.com/
If in any case you are uncomfortable sharing your credit card information over the internet, we can facilitate your order by fax or e-mail (sending the credit card number in a separated form). Please contact us to request an order form at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 011 972 2 999 1796.
How We Protect Your Security
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Kosher Casual uses industry-standard encryption and SSL (secure sockets layer) secrecy to protect credit card numbers and data transmissions. You credit card number is safe, as it is always kept encrypted and secret.
- Kosher Casual uses industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Your security is protected by Equifax Secure. Equifax Secure Certificate Authority issued our SSL certificate to our host, www.alsonetworks.com. Equifax is a trusted root certificate authority, and is accepted by Microsoft, Netscape and other browsers. For more information, see www.equifaxsecure.com, or click in your Internet Explorer menus on Tools > Internet Options. Select the Content tab, Certificates. Select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab. You can see the Equifax digital certificate trusted by Microsoft.
- We collect just the information we need to contact you and send you things you buy or win.
- We need to know your affiliate group to offer you the correct products. For example, families from the "A School" are shown "A School" uniforms.
- We do not plan to give your information to anyone else.
- We protect your information with top security measures.
- We have no information about your web or computer use outside of your activites in our website.
- We send email rarely and only as needed to update you about your order. Our newsletter is purely optional.
- We supply the needs of young people and expect some young visitors, so we are extra careful.
- This policy covers how Kosher Casual treats personal information that Kosher Casual collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Kosher Casual products and services. Personal information is data about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, affiliate group or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Kosher Casual does not own or control, or to people that Kosher Casual does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Kosher Casual collects personal information when you register with Kosher Casual, when you use Kosher Casual products or services, when you visit Kosher Casual pages or the pages of certain Kosher Casual partners, and when you enter our promotions or sweepstakes. Kosher Casual may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from your affiliate, business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, afiilate, email address, address, and zip code. If you want us to ship the product to another address, we will also ask for that shipping receiver's name, address, zip code. Once you register with Kosher Casual and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Kosher Casual displays targeted content based on your affiliate group.
- Kosher Casual collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Kosher Casual automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Kosher Casual cookie information, and the page you request. Most of this information is used to create a monthly summary, and then the details are discarded.
- Kosher Casual uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, provide summary reports to your affiliate group administration, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We expect only adults to provide personal information, as a valid credit card is required as part of the registration process.
- We expect children to browse our products, but we do not collect any personal information from children.
- Kosher Casual special offers are sent to all members who submit their personal information (such as name, address and email). We do not at this time differentiate between members based on their age or gender.
- Kosher Casual does not ask for any information about children under age 13 that is not reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Kosher Casual does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Kosher Casual under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Kosher Casual communicate with you about offers from Kosher Casual and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Kosher Casual does not currently, but reserves the right to d