- We collect just the information we need to contact you and send you things you buy or win.
- We do not plan to give your information to anyone else.
- We protect your information with top security measures.
- We have no information about your web or computer use outside of your activites in our website.
- We send email rarely and only as needed to update you about your order. Our newsletter is purely optional.
- We supply the needs of young people and expect some young visitors, so we are extra careful.
This policy covers how Kosher Casual treats personal information that Kosher Casual collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Kosher Casual products and services. Personal information is data about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, affiliate group or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Kosher Casual does not own or control, or to people that Kosher Casual does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Kosher Casual collects personal information when you register with Kosher Casual, when you use Kosher Casual products or services, when you visit Kosher Casual pages or the pages of certain Kosher Casual partners, and when you enter our promotions or sweepstakes. Kosher Casual may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from your affiliate, business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, afiilate, email address, address, and zip code. If you want us to ship the product to another address, we will also ask for that shipping receiver's name, address, zip code. Once you register with Kosher Casual and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Kosher Casual displays targeted content based on your affiliate group.
- Kosher Casual collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Kosher Casual automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Kosher Casual cookie information, and the page you request. Most of this information is used to create a monthly summary, and then the details are discarded.
- Kosher Casual uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, provide summary reports to your affiliate group administration, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We expect only adults to provide personal information, as a valid credit card is required as part of the registration process.
- We expect children to browse our products, but we do not collect any personal information from children.
- Kosher Casual special offers are sent to all members who submit their personal information (such as name, address and email). We do not at this time differentiate between members based on their age or gender.
- Kosher Casual does not ask for any information about children under age 13 that is not reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Kosher Casual does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Kosher Casual under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Kosher Casual communicate with you about offers from Kosher Casual and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Kosher Casual does not currently, but reserves the right to display targeted content based on information besides the affiliate group.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Visit the FTC site for more information about cookies.
- Kosher Casual may set and access Kosher Casual cookies on your computer. Kosher Casual does not allow other companies to use these cookies, and Kosher Casual does not read other companies' cookies.
- Kosher Casual uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customized content and avoid asking you to repeatedly enter your personal data.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Kosher Casual Account Information at any time.
- A newsletter is only sent to customers that request it. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter, send an email to email@example.com.
- Certain extremely rare communications from Kosher Casual, such as administrative messages regarding a change of policy, are considered part of Kosher Casual necessary operations and you may not opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Kosher Casual account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some information might remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted, such as orders that have been shipped.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Kosher Casual Account Information -- you name, address, telephone and email -- is not password-protected and can be accessed by anyone who enters your correct email address.
Kosher Casual may update this policy, so check bac